KEF Ventura 6 White All-Weather ABS Spk 6" 2-Way 125W 6ohm [P]
KEF’s outdoor speakers are tough. Yet come rain, shine or high water, they deliver a rich, high precision sound.
At KEF, we are renowned for our passion for audio excellence. All our outdoor speakers feature a fluid cooled, anodised aluminium dome tweeter and an injection moulded woofer – so you can enjoy the KEF hallmarks of transparency and clarity.
We complement the audio quality by safeguarding the speakers against the elements. The drivers are mounted from inside the enclosures, which are made of UV resistant, high impact composite, with powder-coated aluminium grilles. Powder-coated aluminium brackets allow you to rotate the speakers by 180 degrees.
But don’t just take our word for the outdoor speakers’ durability. The Ventura line is IP65 certified, which means independent laboratory tests found them dust tight, and unharmed by jets of water. Their grilles and brackets have survived exposure to salt spray for 50 days.
- Model: Ventura 6
- Type: Two-way Sealed box
- HF Unit (Fluid Cooled Aluminium): 25mm Tweeter
- LF Unit: 160mm (6.5in.)
- Effective Frequency Range +/– 3dB: 54Hz -20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Characteristic Sensitivity Level (at 1m on axis for an input of 2.83v): 90dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 125 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Net Weight: 3.8kg (8.4lbs)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40C to 70C (-40F to 158F)
- Dimensions, Cabinet only (H x W x D): 300 x 226 x 219 mm (11.8 x 9 x 8.6 in.)
- Dimensions, With bracket and knobs (H x W x D): 300 x 226 x 263.5 mm (11.8 x 9 x 10.375 in.)